It is now the season for another holiday party. Today, even with the age of selfies, photo booth rentals are still a very good idea for your next holiday party. One of the reasons why photo booths are still popular is that they allow everyone to participate in a fun activity and the memories that are made can be shared. Photo Booth Rentals Denver would like to share some few tips and tricks for your next holiday party.
Having set a theme for your holiday party, is a great way to add your personal touch to the accessories. Props are always going to be fun but by customizing them to fit the theme of your holiday party will be the cherry on top. By doing so, you will create an unforgettable experience for your guests. Run a little bit of research to find out which ones should fit and you would choose for your holiday party theme.
To get the ball rolling, here are some basic props that would generally work:
- Funny hats and wigs – Once these are put on, you are guaranteed that laughter will come next. Part of the reason why these props work is that they are extravagant and so out of the normal from people who we closely work with.
- Sunglasses – they are great in any way you can work them in. Everyone, known or unknown, secretly would love to disappear behind a pair of cool shades, why not make them live out the fantasy?
- Mustaches – just like with the wigs, adding different types of mustaches would help create ridiculous fun. They can be tricky since you would have one per person and a paper mustache on a stick can be just as funny. The photos resulting from the prop and the enjoyment the guests have are just worth it.
- Gloves – easy to get on, and easy to get them off. They provide a wide array of style options and there is nothing that would express the words “high society” like a pair of gloves as props on the photo booth.
- Other handheld items – holiday themes are simple and are pretty much straightforward. Make sure that you include items that people would actually use rather than just some cool trinkets. To give an idea, it is actually good to have some props that are easily accessible by the guests and you will not worry about running out of props.