“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all came across the famous phrase, “You Get What You Pay For” however occasionally you do not typically know when something is really very cheap or actually too expensive. So where exactly can you want to know what the regular rate can be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
Exactly what is the reasonable photo booth rental price?
If you were expecting less but $500-$1500 seems to be a more exact rate for a photo booth rental with add-ons that can rise to $3000. To some that could be jaw dropping. To others that cost array is simple. The factor for such a big swing is since there are numerous aspects at play. It’s tough to divide the bare basics from the not-so-important photo booth rental accessories. It is additionally difficult to tell exactly what each organization does differently. Even if a company details out a bullet listing of features it does not mean both services are equal. You have to truly take a look at what makes the business both special and also different.
What are the photo booth rental essentials?
- Rental Time– See to it you have the proper quantity of time for your occasion. Many events require at the very least 2 hours to begin. Three hours is extra usual especially for weddings. The quantity of time you get at the event is possibly one of the most essential thing. Do not go low-cost here. Make sure you get the right amount of time you need.
- The Camera – Make sure the camera is a newer DSLR cam over 18 mega pixels with a great lens. The lens just as crucial as the camera, otherwise more crucial. Having a DSLR camera enables compatible lenses so you’re not stuck to just the set lens. Don’t simply think they’re packing the booth with the ideal equipment. Request to see a couple high resolution images of exactly what the last image quality will certainly appear like.
- Lighting tools – The light they use is just as vital. The bigger the light the far better the quality of the light. Having an umbrella or soft box is perfect so the light is not severe as well as straight. Think of it like a cloud covering the sun. Taking an image of on your own in straight sunshine is not incredibly flattering. It will certainly make your face look glossy and also produces severe darkness. You want a photo booth that does not just point a direct bare light bulb flash at your face. Particularly if this is a wedding. Individuals are typically coming dressed up and also would certainly like to get a great looking image of themselves with their household or partner.
- The Printer– See to it they are printing with a color sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which means guests will be waiting) and also the ink can smudge quickly from finger prints. Color Sublimation prints transfer with warmth and are instantaneously dry when they come out. Plus, the image is coated and also sealed. This will certainly safeguard your images from dampness or UV lights therefore allowing your hard copies to last.
- Field of expertise – is the photo booth firm you are thinking about specialize in photo booths or have a background in photography solutions. Way too many firms are just including photo booths to their endless supply of entertainment or rental services. If the business seems a one stop shop for every little thing more than most likely their not placing most of their everyday interest towards supplying the very best photo booth experience. Photo booths have a great deal of relocating parts as well as still need a human touch to obtain whatever functioning just right.
HOW TO RESERVE OUR SERVICES
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rentals Denver and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rentals Denver will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rentals Denver or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!